The main job of a probationary officer is to understand the needs and requirements of a customer and direct them to the main facilities of the bank. They might even have to execute various transactions of foreign currency. Hence the CV of probationary officer must bring out all the career highlights and educational qualifications of the officer.
Sample Probationary Officer CV
32 New Jersey Street
I want to acquire a post of probationary officer in a well known organization where my specialized experiences will be utilised for the development of the organization further.
I have a degree in
- Bachelor of commerce (accounting) from Texas University
- MS in finance and accounts from New York College of finance.
I also have knowledge of MS Word, Access, Power point, Excel as well as the internet.
I was a probationary officer in the New York Corporation from 2000 to 2004. My duties included
- Recognizing the client needs and refer customers to suitable banking facilities.
- Giving money to clients according to recommendation slips, cheque or transferable documents
- Evaluating the feasibility and credit possibility of business and customer loan offers.
- Carrying out foreign money transactions for out of the country travellers.
I posses the following skills that will prove to be beneficial for my job
- Good communication skills
- Impressive interpersonal skills
- Analytical bent of mind and good with numbers
Will be provided on request.