A loan consultant helps in providing information and organizing all kinds of loans for people. He must be capable of multitasking while assisting clients with mortgage as well as home loan applications and attainment. The CV must contain details of qualifications, job objectives, skills as well as career skills.
Sample Loan Consultant CV
32 New Jersey Street
Phone number- 9856789098
- I got my B Com degree from New York University in the year 2000.
- I did my M Com from Texas University in 2002.
- I have also pursued a diploma in Loan Management from ABC Institute.
- I was a loan processor in New Loans Today, New York from 2002 to 2004. My responsibilities were to process compliant, nonconforming liquid money and all alternate loans. I had to make sure that an application met all underwriting rules and laws. I used to put forward total loan packages to sponsor for final sanction.
- I was a loan consultant from 2005 to 2009 in Loan Now. I had presented mortgage loans with creative financing all through prime lending. I managed consumer files to guarantee timely and precise closing. I used to perform every approved state via telephone and e-mails.
I possess career skills as following which will surely prove to be beneficial for the organisation I work for:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Can understand the needs of the customers
- Good with numbers and have an analytical bent of mind.
Can be provided upon request.