A financial planner is a practicing professional who helps people to deal with their personal financial issues strategically. They help people to resolve their financial issues through proper planning and methods. Therefore a financial planner’s CV must highlight the essential quality of a candidate.
Sample Financial Planner CV
69B, Tobin Road Cambridge Park- 789
Telephone number: 99997575
Email: lewis.nancy@ yahoo.com
I have strong desire to get associated with such a company where I can best utilize my skills as financial planner to solve financial issues of people. Moreover, I am looking for a position that would help me to implement my planning skills at its best.
2006: Masters in Business Administration with Finance as a Major, University of California.
2004: Bachelor in Finance, University of California.
2007: Associated with Finance chambers of California
2008: Worked as a financial planner for the finance group of JKV multinational
- Analyzing the profitability and finance
- Responsible for proper finance planning
- Responsible for solving financial issues
- Has the responsibility to solve issues with other banks and financial institutions.
- Prepare financial reports for the company.
- Researched on various financial issues and solved them with utter precision.
- Have experience in solving budget related issues of a company.
- Participated in various finance conference and have taken an effective role in dealing international as well as national issues
- Graduation with first class honors
- Received degree of excellence for performance at Finance chambers of California
- Gold medalist from the class of 2006, University of California