A Mortgage Broker Specialist is trained as a real estate broker specializing in assisting home buyers in the selection, processing and closing of a home mortgage loan. Whether as a freelance broker or employed in a financing brokerage firm the Mortgage Broker Specialists acts as a middle man between a prospective property buyer and the bank or lending institution. The objective is to achieve the best financing deal for a particular property that with suit the needs of a buyer.
Sample Mortgage Broker Specialist CV Template
Barry B. Higgins
Oakley Rd., Redditch, England
Phone: 01905 776 44409
Looking for a Mortgage Broker Specialist position in a major mortgage financing firm
2004 – Present: Jr. Mortgage Broker Specialist, Derek Young Mortgage Consultancy, Ltd.
- Assess loan eligibility of applicants for a mortgage loan according to standard banking criteria.
- Educate buyer with various mortgage types and options.
- Recommend most suitable mortgage proposal for client based on income and repayment capability.
- Check with various banks when sourcing for various mortgage deals.
- Inform client if mortgage application has been approved or not
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to maintain good relations with banks and lenders, work with a team and interact with clients
- Must have excellent salesmanship and marketing skills
- Must have a good understanding of the real estate business, economic trends and property valuation dynamics
- Awarded 2nd Most Productive Employee by the bank in 2006
- Exceeded the $10 million mark in approved mortgage loans in 2007
2001 – 2005: BS in Business Administration, Sheffield College, Yorkshire
To be furnished upon request