The Loan Accounts Officer who specializes in processing loans secured by residential properties is the Mortgage Accounts Officer or more commonly known as a home loan account officer in the credit department of a bank. These are essentially credit officers tasked to evaluate property values and the borrower’s credit worthiness to recommend the correct level of mortgage financing as per banking policies.
Sample Mortgage Accounts Officer CV Template
Mary Rose C. Valdez
Farnsworth, Bolton, England
A management position as a Mortgage Accounts Officer in a major bank or financing company with extensive mortgage loan products.
2001 – Present: Mortgage Accounts Officer, Secured Personal Loan, Halifax Bank, Bolton
- Assist the Accounts Manager in the planning and control of loan activities in the credit department.
- Administer mortgage and personal secured loan products.
- Evaluate and review personal credit and loan applications and determine the valuation of properties to be used as securities and if needed, visit location of borrower and property to be mortgaged.
- Ensure borrower has excellent credit ratings
- Recommend approval, qualified approval or rejection of mortgage applications.
- Establish credit limits and repayment plans or schedules
- 10 years of experience in large bank as a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Microsoft/Great Plans Dynamics
- Excellent oral, writing and organization skills
- Awarded 2nd Most Productive Employee by the bank in 2007
- Breached the ₤10 million mark in approved mortgage loans in 2006
1998 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Sheffield College, Yorkshire
To be furnished upon request