Investment banking personnel is responsible for researching the latest financial updates. It is their duty to ensure that their company continuous to be in the forefront of the latest developments in the financial circle.
Potential candidate for this position is also responsible in advising clients and guiding them as to the proper flow of the monies they invest on something. It is also the responsibility of an Investment Banker to keep track of the company investments to ensure avoiding any losses.
Investment Banking CV Template
Samual L. Halen
New Port 038997
To be able to work in a dynamic financial firm that will give me the chance to hone my skills and expertise in investment banking to the fullest.
Summary of Qualifications
- Over seven years of investment banking experience
- ExCellent accounting and financial management experience
- Results-oriented and a team player
- Highly efficient in fiscal management, systems development, and financial reporting.
- Proven record of implementing financial and operational controls
- Superb computer literacy with high proficiency in dealing with Microsoft applications, internet and email
- ExCellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Honest and dedicated to work ethics
Masters In Business Management, University of London
Bachelor’s in business management, University of Leeds
Career Experience/Job History
Working as Investment Consultant in moneywealth consultancies.
Inventideas Pvt Ltd.
- Academic exCellence for being a consistent honor student in College
- Commended for providing superb customer/client satisfaction
Professional references upon request