An Escrow Assistant works with Escrow Officer. The personnel hired for this position is in charge of assisting the senior officer in opening and closing escrow accounts. An escrow assistant also has the responsibility of doing other task which may not necessarily be part of his or her job description like answering phone calls and managing messages for or in behave of the escrow officer. An escrow assistant also has the task to constantly communicate with the clients especially to document required information.
Escrow Assistant CV Template
Samual M. Brewer
89, Beaufort Street,
Looking to fill an escrow assistant position in banking field where I can prove my financial skills and my expertise be honed and maximized.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Banking and Finance
- Over ten years of experience working as an Escrow Assistant
- Huge and in-depth knowledge for assisting clients with their legal concerns in opening and closing an escrow account
- Computer literate and highly proficient in using Microsoft or Linux applications as well as the internet
- Displays an exCellent communication skills in dealing with people regardless of their race, gender and social status
- Team player and having keen eyes for details in nearly all transactions
- Hardworking and highly committed to provide genuine customer care in the most professional manner
Bachelors degree in Banking and Finance, University of Leicester
Career Experience/Job History
Escrow Assistant Manager
PayMyMoney Payment Services.
- Lauded for exCellence in the performance of duties
- Invited to speak in several seminar/workshop pertinent to opening and closing of an escrow account
Professional references upon request