When companies require financing for a project that goes beyond their budget are really designed to take advantage of financing, their finance officer talk to the a Corporate Loan Accounts Officer of a bank of financing institution. The officer is often assigned and knowledgeable in the industry where the business operates, like manufacturing, airline, retail, etc., and processes the loan application according to the bank’s policies or even arrange for a loan syndication with other banks for amounts that are beyond the bank’s ability to finance.
Sample Corporate Loan Accounts Officer CV Template
Stephanie K. Hennessey
Wellington St., Sheffield, UK
To work as a Corporate Loan Accounts Officer in a major bank or financing company.
1999 – Present: Assistant Loan Accounts Officer, Corporate Accounts, Barclays Bank, South Yorkshire
- Process industrial and commercial corporate loan applications.
- Evaluate corporate credit standing with the bank and other financing companies
- Travel to client headquarters to interview company’s finance officers and assess business financing requirements.
- Approve or reject loan applications with approved ceilings
- Establish credit limits, repayment plans or schedules
- Initiates collection mechanism of overdue or delinquent corporate accounts
- With working knowledge in Oracle e-Business Suite
- Excellent writing communication, interpersonal and organization skills
Successfully syndicated a ₤100 million loan among 5 banks to a local retail consumer electronics chain to finance its expansion purposes
1999 – 2005: In-house trainings and seminars on loan management and customer account management.
1996 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Sheffield College, Yorkshire
To be furnished upon request