Banking Sales is certainly not an easy job. It entails a lot of responsibilities demanded from a highly competent candidate for the position. Among the important tasks of banking sales personnel is directing all sales programs and making the staff aware of it financial goals. Person suited to become banking sales personnel need to be able to motive other staffs in meeting their company’s goals.
Banking Sales CV Template
Ven K. Marlin
98, Busket Lane,
To work in the banking industry seeking a position of banking sales that will give me the chance to showcase my expertise in banking and financial field.
It is hoped that with this position sought for, I will be able to further enhance and maximize my banking experience.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- ExCellent Computer knowledge
- Superior knowledge in dealing with the internet and email
- Huge understand for the following operating systems- Windows XP, Vista
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- ExCellent Good organization and presentation skills
- People oriented
- Impressive analytical and statistical skills
- Honest and hardworking with proven dedication to adhere to work ethics
1999 – 2001
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Middlesex University, London
Career Experience/Job History
Banking Sales Manager
BakerBank Pvt Ltd.
2001 – 2004
Banking Sales Executive
- Successfully meet the objective and goal of the bank by formulating business plans and sales strategies
Professional references upon request