A Banking manager is highly responsible for leading the sales function of the bank. The position also entails a great sense of commitment in formulating strategies and implementing them to meet and even exceed profit, deposit and loan sales. It is also the responsibility of a banking manager to handle commercial loan processing. Most importantly it is the Banking Manager’s obligation to establish a good relationship with existing clients and gaining more prospective ones.
Banking Manager CV Template
Sam K. Elvis
79, Bixteeth Street,
To hone my banking skills and huge knowledge in financial transactions by working as banking manager in a well-known bank with the reputation for real good customer care.
Summary of Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Banking and Finance
- Over nine years of experience as Bank Manager
- Ability to deal with different people in the most professional manner regardless of their gender, race and social status
- Sound judgment in dealing with client’s concerns
- Superb organization skills with willingness and ability to multi-task
- Impressive analytical skills
- Hardworking and physically upright to sustain work shifts even on extended hours when the need arises.
1999 – 2001
Masters Degree in Banking and Finance, Loughborough University
Career Experience/Job History
2001 – 2009
Designated as Bank Officer
- Commendation for exCellent performance in dealing with the bank’s financial stability
- Responsible for acquiring more new clients
Professional references upon request