A banking business analyst is fully in charge of analyzing the flaws and problems of various companies which are clients of the bank he or she is working with. The person suited for this position should be capable of looking and providing the best solutions to such problems in order for the client’s companies to survive despite having to deal with some flaws.
Banking Business Analyst CV Template
24 Manfield Av,
Oak Street 00397
Tel: (405) 524-9999
Seeking to apply for a job in banking industry where I will have the opportunity to work as Business analyst.
I am also looking for a company that gives me the chance to maximize my banking skills and expertise.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management
- Expertise in financial and strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge in P&L management
- Superb exCellence in budget management and auditing
- High proficiency in dealing with cash flow management and modeling
- Vast knowledge pertinent to human relations
- Ability to deal with people from different strata of society
- Sound business sense and very keen with integrity
- Good conversationalist and analytical skills
1999 – 2002
Bachelors Degree in Business Management, London Metropolitan University
Career Experience/Job History
Business Development Manager
Wetoday Outsourcing agency.
- Commendations from business professionals for exCellent performance in dealing with different problems that the bank’s clients encountered.
Professional references upon request