A banker naturally works with customers and bank clients on a day-to-day basis. Ensuring to meet the banking needs of each client is just one of the many challenging tasks that this position demands. One of the most challenging task that a banker needs to deal with nearly everyday is the burden of having to address clients’ complaints and resolve them appropriately and in the fastest way possible.
Banker CV Template
Davik’s Estate, 400th
Mobile No: +436 629493 43358
Telephone No: +897 5563 34579
To secure a challenging job in either private or state owned banks that give me the chance to share my expertise as a banker.
Summary of Qualifications
- Accounting graduate from a reputable school
- Over seven solid years experience as teller in both commercial and state owned banks
- Responsible and highly organized with great sense for scrutinizing details in all financial transactions
- Proficient in dealing with retirement accounts like IRA’s, KEOGH’S, 401K’s.
- Superb computer literacy specializing in accounting software: Lotus 1-2-3, Lacerte, and Class.
- Superb proficient with 10 key.
- ExCellent communication skills both oral and written
- Honest, hardworking and a team player
Bachelor’s in accountancy, University of Cumbria
Career Experience/Job History
Bank manager at Dena Bank, Dundee
Bank officer at Indusloan Bank
- Received many personal commendations from satisfied clients and customers
- Recipient of Outstanding Employee of the Year award for two consecutive years
Professional references upon request