Ticket bookers are employed in airports and work in airport ticket booths or booking agents. They are responsible for dispensing tickets to customers based on the flight schedules they choose. Ticket bookers must be familiar with aviation regulations and airport policies regarding problems with flight tickets, request for refunds or ticket changes, and other possible inquiries of passengers regarding flight delays or problems. Ticket bookers must have good memory and easily remember the availability of seats or flight schedules without taking a long time to check records. This is important since passengers do not want to wait in long lines in airports.
Sample Ticket Booker CV Template
Birmingham, West Midlands B19 0PE
Organized and efficient individual seeking work as a ticket booker in an airport where I can serve passengers with utmost courtesy and patience.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of experience working as a ticket booker.
- Familiar with aviation industry regulations regarding ticket sales and passenger requests such as refunds.
- With an amiable character and great ability to interact well with passengers.
- Possess a good memory and can keep track of many flight schedules.
- Willing to work night shifts and extra hours if necessary.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Ticket Booker, UK Airlines
- Responsible for receiving payment and dispensing tickets to passengers.
- Inform passengers about flight schedules that are still available or suitable to their preference.
- Handle changing of reservations, seating arrangements, and refund requests.
Possess a high school diploma with a good GED.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.