A steward has to look after the careful operations of the services directed towards the customers. A steward may be a fight steward or a cruise ship steward or a hotel steward.
All of them have to look after the satisfaction of the customers in terms of the services. All they need to do is informing the guests about the available services and offering them in the best way. A steward CV template must lay the focus on the persons training and education.
Steward CV Template
56 Suzanne Annex Road,
Fox Corner 03886
To seek a job in serving the hospitality sector and improve skills better.
Summary of Qualifications
- Experience in maintaining a good ambience and a clean and tidy get up.
- Experience in the bar activities like mixing cocktails, maintaining good stock, and managing the bar inventory.
- Ability to take charge of the toilet cleaning, vacuuming, and other cleaning activities.
- Additional skills in computer proficiency, accounting skills, caretaking, etc.
- Skills to run and manage the catering section.
Passed High School
St. George Missions High school
Diploma in Catering and Hospitality
Institute of Hospitality Management
- The Belafonte Hotel
[Steward and bar assistant- 2004-2007]
- Carl shipping and Cruise Company
[Steward and catering assistant- present]
- Awarded the Best Bar Assistant in the year 2006
- Received good appreciation and incentives from peers and customers
Professional references upon request.