Station supervisor work in airport terminals where they manage and oversee staff members in providing excellent service to passengers. Station supervisors ensure the smooth operation of flights and the airport terminal. They ensure that aircrafts are in good condition, passenger services are well-provided, and cargoes are properly and smoothly transported and retrieved by passengers. In small terminals, however, station supervisors may need to handle multiple service personnel work such as selling tickets and checking in luggage. Station supervisors must ensure that airport operations are in compliance with aviation standards, policies and regulations.
Sample Station Supervisor CV Template
Birmingham, West Midlands B19 0PE
Organized professional with exceptional managerial skills is looking for a job as a station supervisor where I can share my skills in ensuring smooth airport and flight operations.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a station supervisor.
- Strong knowledge of aviation standards, rules and regulations.
- Exceptional managerial and administrative skills.
- Outstanding time management and people management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly skilled in interacting with passengers and employees.
- Familiar with the tasks of each staff.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Station Supervisor, UK Airlines
- Ensure that there are no unnecessary glitches in flight schedules and cargo operations.
- Make sure that staff is addressing the needs of passengers.
- Assess the quality of operations in compliance with standards and policies.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.