Sky caps are service personnel in the aviation industry. They work in airport terminals and areas where passengers are dropped off or exit from to wait for their transportation. Sky caps provide customer service assistance to passengers and help them with matters such as helping passengers move or check-in their luggage. Sky caps are mostly employed by airport owners to receive passengers and clients and answer their inquiries about flight schedules and information about the airport facilities such as food service. This work requires at least a high school diploma and the willingness to work different work shifts.
Sample Sky Cap CV Template
King Edward Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B17 8HR
Pleasant and articulate individual hoping to become part of air terminal teams as a sky cap where I can assist passengers with my knowledge and warm character.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of work experience as a sky cap.
- Sound understanding of airport rules and regulations.
- Familiar with policies in the aviation industry regarding flight delays and problems.
- Pleasing personality and exceptional skill in interacting with passengers.
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in customer service work.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Sky cap, UK Airlines
- Wait for passengers at the entrance and exit of airport to give them assistance.
- Help passengers with heavy luggage in transporting them inside the airport.
- Answer queries of passengers regarding departure and arrival of flights.
With a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.