Reservation sales agents work in airport offices where they answer telephones. They are responsible for providing ticket reservation for seats and cargo space for customers. Reservation sales agents ensure that customers are provided with pertinent information about flight schedules, airport and airline policies regarding matters such as animal transportation, seat availability and other matters that they need to know to book the most suitable flight. They should also be familiar with information about tours and hotel accommodation which may be asked by customers. Reservation sales agents must be organized in keeping records of reservations to prevent any problems such as overlapping seat reservations.
Sample Reservation Sales Agent CV Template
Walthamstow, London E14 9LF
Organized individual with exceptional verbal communication skills is hoping to land a job as a reservation sales agent where I can be a helpful addition to airport staff.
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of experience working as a reservation sales agent.
- Exceptional skill in oral and written communication.
- Excellent memory and highly organized in performing tasks.
- Courteous at all times and possess good work ethics.
- Familiar with the operation of airports and possible flight scenarios.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Reservation Sales Agent, London Airport
- Receive phone calls of customers for reservation of seats and cargo space.
- Assist passengers in determining the most fitting flight schedule and airline for their needs.
- Answer queries of passengers about airport and airline policies, arrival and departure time, as well as possible accommodation.
With a high school diploma and excellent academic standing.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.