Ramp planners work in airports where they perform important tasks in ensuring order and maintenance of aircrafts and the flow of passengers. Ramp planners monitor the arrival of aircrafts and inform concerned personnel to do their functions as baggage handlers, aircraft cleaners, maintenance crew, fuelers, food services, and other passenger service units. They record arrivals in charts and are constantly aware of flight schedules, including during instances of flight delays and changes. To become a ramp planner, an individual must have experience as ramp service personnel.
Sample Ramp Planner CV Template
Warham Road, Finsbury Park
London, N4 8AR
Experienced and industrious individual seeking for work as a ramp planner in an airport where my skills can be maximized and enhanced while learning on the job.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a ramp planner.
- Sound understanding of airport operations and policies.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Good documentation and monitoring skills.
- Proficient in the use of equipment relevant to the job.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Ramp Planner, London Airport
- Keep track of flight schedule and dispatch baggage handlers, fuelers, and other service personnel upon arrival of flights.
- Be well-informed of changes in flight schedules and coordinate this with service personnel.
- Ensure that airport operations and maintenance of aircrafts is in order and personnel are updated.
Possess a high school diploma with good academic standing.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.