Passenger service agents are employed in airports to provide special assistance to passengers. They serve as a general host in the airport and ensure that passengers are provided with all their needs and that they are comfortable and well-entertained during their stay in the airport. Passenger service agents do not stay in one place and go around the airports from the baggage counters to ticket booths to greet and meet passengers and see if they can be assisted in any way. Passenger service agents may help passengers in checking in their baggage, boarding aircrafts, getting suitable flight tickets, and answer queries that may are not immediately answered by ground attendants.
Sample Passenger Service Agent CV Template
Poplar, London, E16 9XB
Amiable and knowledgeable professional with excellent ability to perform different airport tasks is searching for a job as a passenger service agent where I can use my abilities in making passenger stay in airports comfortable.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of experience working as a passenger service agent.
- Familiar with daily airport operations and governing rules.
- Vast knowledge in aviation policies relevant to the job.
- Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Outstanding skill in interacting and dealing with passengers.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Passenger Service Agent, London Airport
- Monitor and immediately offer assistance to passengers having problems with their flight schedules, boarding or deplaning, baggage handling, and the like.
- Call for personnel who may assist passengers if needed.
- Make public announcements to help out passengers.
With a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.