Helicopter avionics technicians work for aircraft companies where they are responsible for ensuring the condition and quality of helicopters. Helicopter avionics technicians must have expertise in avionics systems and knowledgeable of aircraft systems. They check helicopter models to ensure that all systems are working properly and perform repairs or trouble-shooting tasks if there are any damages identified. Helicopter avionics technicians are important in ensuring the flight safety of different models. They should be experts in the use of relevant hand tools and techniques in handling helicopters.
Sample Helicopter Avionics Technician CV Template
Bloomsbury, London, WC2E 7HX
Responsible and driven individual seeking a job as a helicopter avionics technician for a promising aircraft company where I can share my skills and be a beneficial addition to the technical team.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess three years of professional experience as a helicopter avionics technician.
- With working knowledge of avionics systems and their operation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess broad knowledge of aircraft systems such as hydraulic controls.
- Skilled in researching and using standard manuals and hand tools.
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Helicopter Avionics Technician, PlaneRight Company
- Reset programs and perform modifications or upgrades of helicopter models.
- Perform accurate maintenance of all avionics systems of helicopters.
- Perform repairs, installation, and troubleshooting methods for aircrafts.
- Prepare and submit reports of all cases handled.
Possess a high school diploma and a driver’s license.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.