A ship captain or ship master is he who commands the transport of passengers, freight, cargo and other operations of the ship. He is the head of the ship that is in charge of taking the decisions when the ship is in the middle of the ocean. A ship master CV template has to be well detailed about the experiences and number of year spent on the shipping field. There should be a focus on experience and training.
Cruise Ship Master CV Template
260, Aloha Estate,
Email- smith. email@example.com
To seek a respectable job as a Ship Master or Captain with good experience in the field.
Summary of Qualifications
- Quality to work under adverse situations and emergencies for extended hours.
- Good administration skills and knowledge high ability to communicate properly with the crew and staff.
- A cheerful attitude and good personality.
- Have the potential to meet critical situations in a healthy and sound manner.
- Managing abilities of team work and building good spirit among the crew.
B. E in Marine Engineering
Marine Institute of Technology
Diploma in Marine Technologies and sciences
- West End Cruise Company
[Deckhand and bar manager– 2006-2008]
- Samanta Cruise Corporations
[Junior Captain- 2008-2009]
- Sam International Cruise Company
[Deputy Ship Captain- Present]
- The Best Manager Award in the year 2007 for good assistance as the bar manager.
- The Captain of the year award in the year 2008 for exCellent command.
Professional references upon request.