The success of any cruise agency depends completely on the capability of the cruise line passenger service representatives. They are the assets of the company as they are the representatives who can work for the benefit and satisfaction of the passengers and increase the profitability of the cruise industry. The cruise line passenger representatives should make a CV template that can describe their experience with the travel industry.
Cruise Line Passenger Service Representative CV Template
Email- archer_t@yahoo. com
To serve the cruise with the skills of hospitality management and good communication skills.
Summary of Qualifications
- Ability to provide personal guest service including the fulfillment of their needs and demands and making their voyage enjoyable and carefree as far as possible.
- Good driving capability to transfer the guests to their destinations on demand.
- Having a remarkable knowledge about the rules and regulations of the cruise and ability to speak different languages.
Bachelors in hotel and shipping management
Peter’s College of management
Masters in Hospitality management
Marine College of Management
- Secom Cruise Services
[Passenger Welfare Manager- 2006-2008]
- Maritime Nation Cruises
[Senior passenger desk manager- present]
- Selected as the Best Man in maintaining the passenger ticket terminal
- Awarded the manager of the year for the effective monitoring and handling of the various jobs.
- Best trainee in the year 2009 for maintaining and leading a team of line passenger service agents throughout the ship.
Professional references upon request.