A cruise guide is in charge of the transportation and other required accommodations for the tourists. He is the planner of the whole activity relating to the cruise or the voyage with the tourists. A cruise guide CV template does the work of telling the story of the person applying for the specific job. It should show every aspect in which he is perfect for the job.
Cruise Guide CV Template
To get a position as a cruise guide with a renowned cruise agency in order to effectively manage the tours and make them better.
Summary of Qualification
- Helping tourists in planning their tour and attaining the requirements for the tour such as the visa, passports and other necessary itinerary.
- Enough knowledge about wildlife, tourism, etc to assist the best tourisms and making the tours most exciting.
- Making the necessary reservations and carrying out the responsibilities perfectly so as to build the trust and goodwill among the tourists.
- Capable of escorting the groups to every single area through out the trip and building up friendly relations with the tourists with good communication skills.
Bachelors in Tourism and wildlife
Masters in Hospitality Management
Heritage Mission University
- Savakis tours and travels
[Wild life travel guide-2006-2008]
- Welcome Cruise Company
[Travel guide- 2008-2009]
- Royal Travel Agencies
[Senior Cruise Guide- present]
- Awarded for the Best Tour Manager in the year 2007
- Received an appreciation from the wildlife tourism head for Wildlife tour in the year 2008
Professional references upon request.