Corporate pilots work as private pilots for companies and businessmen. They are responsible for transporting company executives and their guests, or occasionally company staff, for official business purposes. Corporate pilots are on-call and provide flight services for the company based on scheduled trips, special or emergency trips that need company officials to be transported fast. They bring company members to attend business conferences, meetings or may even go on flights for business executives and their guests to hold special meetings during flights. Corporate pilots must be knowledgeable about the standards and language of the corporate world aside from being experienced pilots.
Sample Corporate Pilot CV Template
High Holborn, London, WC2V 7EY
Dynamic and dedicated individual with competitive skills is looking for the opportunity to work as a corporate pilot for a company where I can share my skills and knowledge.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess professional experience of five years as a corporate pilot.
- Sound understanding of aviation and corporate standards with regard to executive flights.
- Knowledgeable of the workings of businesses.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Willing to work on call with extra hours if needed.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Corporate Pilot, Top One Company
- Make flight plans for scheduled business events and trips.
- Check the condition of the aircraft before and after flights.
- Oversee the flight crew in ensuring the safety and comfort of all passengers during flights.
A licensed pilot with excellent training and a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.