The Corporate Medical Director heads the medical staff and manages the health care facilities capitalized to serve the employees of large corporations. They head a team of registered nurses and retained medical doctors who provide first level treatment and diagnosis for employees. The position can be organic under the HR department or are freelancing part time from a private or hospital practice.
Corporate Medical Director CV Format
Dr. Dwight B. Coolidge, MD
S. King St., Honolulu
Phone: (808) 432-8779
To work as a Corporate Medical Director for a large company or commercial airline
2008 – Present: Corporate Medical Director, Waikiki Resort Hotels
- Provide administrative support to a team of medical and health care professionals for both employees and guests of the hotel
- Develop the budget and approve the procurement of medical facilities as per approved capital budgets.
- Approve the hiring of nurses and health professionals to staff the corporate medical clinics.
- Approve the accreditation of hospitals in cities and municipalities where the company has hotel affiliates.
2001 – Present: Cardiologist, Waikiki General Hospital, Honolulu
- Diagnose and treat patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Perform heart surgeries as required.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed licensure to practice medicine in the state of Hawaii in 1999
- Excellent supervisory, organizational and managerial competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1998 – 2001: Medical Internship with specialization in Cardiology, University Medical Clinic
1994 – 1998: Medical Doctor Degree, Yale University
1991 – 1993: BS in Anatomy, Yale University
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request