Corporate flight attendants work in private aircrafts that are not used for commercial purposes. They are employed by private airplane owners and businesses that go on flights for personal purposes, business trips, and other work-related reasons. Corporate flight attendants perform the same functions as regular flight attendants except that they provide services for only one or a few persons going on trips. Due to the nature of the trips, corporate flight attendants regularly interact with directors or officers of a company while also being exposed to different corporate cultures. Corporate flight attendants must therefore possess excellent interpersonal skills to effectively perform the job.
Sample Corporate Flight Attendant CV Template
Bell Street, Dundee, DD3 1HG
Hard-working flight attendant with a pleasing personality is looking for the opportunity to work in the corporate world where I can share my skills and explore my passion for travel.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a corporate flight attendant.
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills.
- Strong grasp of aviation regulations and familiar with business operations.
- Knowledgeable of corporate language and relations.
- Outstanding skills in oral and written communication.
- Outgoing and possess a strong interest in travel.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Corporate Flight Attendant, Best Products Company
- Research about the details of the trip and the specific passengers and their preferences.
- Provide first class personal service to passengers.
- Involved in boarding of passengers, ensuring food safety, providing food service, and other needs of passengers.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.