A chief flight nurse works for medical facilities or institutions where they are responsible for providing health and emergency care to patients that must be transported via helicopter or other air flight vehicle to hospitals or emergency care units. Chief flight nurses are trained and licensed nurses who have experience attending to health issues while in flights. These mostly handle cases that are severe and life-threatening health conditions such as heart attack or those that are victims of calamities such as earthquakes and floods. Chief flight nurses should be quick thinkers and calm during emergency situations. They may work as civilian flight nurses or work for the military.
Sample Chief Flight Nurse CV Template
Parkgate Road, Chester, CH2 4BJ
Motivated and highly trained professional is seeking employment as a chief flight nurse for a health institution where I can practice my skills in the health profession to help patients needing intensive emergency care.
Summary of Qualification
- With five years of work experience as a flight nurse.
- Possess excellent skills in handling severe cases.
- Has been exposed to dealing with different kinds of cases.
- Calm and patient in giving emergency and life support care to patients.
- With a passion for helping others and providing health care.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Chief Flight Nurse, Chester Hospital
- Respond to emergency situations where patients are suffering from life-threatening health conditions.
- Assess the needs of patients and perform needed emergency care.
- Revive patients and help bring their vital signs to safe or normal levels.
- Keep patients stable until they arrive in the hospital.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, London Medical University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.