Cabin maintenance mechanics work in hangar shops of airline companies or aircraft repair shops. They are technical service workers who ensure the cleanliness of aircraft interiors during major overhauls. They also do paint jobs for aircraft interiors as well as repair and refurbish furniture inside aircrafts. Cabin maintenance mechanics remove carpets, seats, and curtains for cleaning and re-upholstery and then ensure that these are reinstalled properly and in good condition. Aside from this, cabin maintenance mechanics also clean and restore electrical equipment in aircrafts such as lights and radios. These professionals are therefore important in keeping aircrafts in excellent condition.
Sample Cabin Maintenance Mechanic CV Template
Lyal Road, Bow
London, E3 6QG
Hard-working and punctual service worker looking for employment as a cabin maintenance mechanic where I can share my skills in ensuring cleanliness and keeping aircrafts in tip-top shape.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years working as a cabin maintenance mechanic.
- Knowledgeable in using sewing machines and other tools and equipment needed for upholstery and other maintenance services.
- Sound knowledge in cleaning electrical devices.
- Capable of working long shifts and extended work hours.
- Demonstrate high quality of work and satisfactory performance.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Cabin Maintenance Mechanic, UK Airlines
- Removes carpets, rugs, and seats in aircrafts and perform re-upholstery and refurbishing.
- Inspect electrical equipment in cabins and reinstall or change if necessary.
- Responsible for sewing jobs and other services to clean aircraft interiors.
With a high school diploma and technical school training.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.