Avionics Liaison Engineers work for aviation companies. They are licensed engineers with specialty in the field of avionics. Avionics liaison engineers are responsible for maintaining positive relationships with all internal and external clients and customers of the company. They coordinate major repair and alteration approval with the required regulation and government authorities to ensure that the company follows strict guidelines and complies with regulations. Aside from this, they also provide assistance in maintenance and troubleshooting to the engineering department if they need his/her expertise. The avionics liaison engineer must be abreast of current advancements in the field of avionics and engineering.
Sample Avionics Liaison Engineer CV Template
Priory Street, Coventry, CV2 5FB
Motivated and dedicated professional is hoping to gain a job as an aviation liaison engineer for an aviation company where I can utilize and enhance my skills for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With seven years as an aviation liaison engineer.
- Vast understanding of aviation standards and regulations.
- Skilled in interacting with required authorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept in the use of relevant computer applications.
- Capable of performing multiple tasks.
- Excellent people management and time management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2003 – Present: Avionics Liaison Engineer, Coventry Aviations
- Coordinate and interact with regulatory and government agencies regarding compliance of the company with standards and regulations.
- Review news and service bulletins and discuss with management for appropriate action.
- Provide regular reports regarding the performance of the company.
- Provide training to staff if necessary.
1997 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Coventry University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.