An aviation power plant engineer works in aviation manufacturing companies. They are responsible for ensuring the excellent condition and maintenance of the installed power plant in company establishments. Power plant engineers must ensure that the power plants are safe and working efficiently to prevent any accident or breakdown of operations as well as ensure that systems loss is minimal. Power plant engineers are important in ensuring that resources are not wasted. They are highly knowledgeable engineers that also perform troubleshooting duties involving engineering knowledge and skills. Most employers require considerable experience for power plant engineers.
Sample Aviation Power Plant Engineer CV Template
Preston, Preston, PR2 2HE
Highly qualified and knowledgeable professional with extensive experience is seeking a job as a power plant engineer for an aviation company where my skills will be most suitable and utilized.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess ten years of work experience as a power plant engineer.
- Highly knowledgeable of aviation standards and regulations.
- Sound understanding of powerplant interface of aircrafts.
- Proficient in the use of computer and web applications relevant to the job.
- Highly capable of working in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Motivated and responsible in performing tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2000 – Present: Power plant Engineer, Preston Aviations
- Regularly assess and monitor the condition of company power plant.
- Provide maintenance and technical engineering services if needed.
- Review engine build specifications and provide recommendations.
- Establish methods to improve power plant efficiency.
1994 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Preston University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.