An aviation aircraft fabricator works for aircraft manufacturing and repair companies. They perform highly specific tasks that involve the repair of the structure of aircrafts based on necessity. Aviation aircraft fabricators must be capable of reading blueprints, examine damaged aircraft parts, and identify the problem that must be repaired. They must be knowledgeable and skilled in using metal fabricating equipment and other hand tools such as saws and shears. Aviation aircraft fabricators must possess experience to be employed. They need to be knowledgeable of different aircrafts and their structure and composition to be able to identify and repair damage.
Sample Aviation Aircraft Fabricator CV Template
New Cross, London, SE13 6NW
Skilled and efficient worker is looking for employment as an aviation aircraft fabricator in a reputable manufacturing where I can contribute my expertise in creating safe and durable aircrafts.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of work experience as an aviation aircraft fabricator.
- An independent worker that can accomplish tasks with minimal assistance.
- Skilled in performing flight control and engine throttle rigging.
- Knowledgeable of relevant aircraft design techniques and principles.
- Willing to work long hours and weekends to finish tasks.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Aviation Aircraft Fabricator, Aircraft Builders Inc.
- Review job orders and blueprints to determine specific repairs needed.
- Repair and replace parts that have been damaged.
- Work with other staff in completing complex repairs.
- Fabricate defective aircraft sections.
- Perform drilling and curing of parts that need to be repaired.
With a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.