Assistant airport managers are important in ensuring the smooth flow of daily operations in an airport. They help the airport manager in ensuring that flight delays are minimized and that there are no problems regarding flight schedules, passenger services, and other aspects of airport service. Assistant airport managers perform administrative tasks and must possess excellent skill in management. The work of assistant airport managers is office-based and they may perform numerous duties as assigned by the airport manager such as the management of maintenance employees and airport-tenant relations. They work in regular work hours except during emergencies.
Sample Assistant Airport Manager CV Template
Avon Road, Walthamstow
London, E14 3RB
Motivated worker with excellent management skills is looking for a job as an assistant airport manager where my skills can be challenged and there are opportunities for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of work experience as an assistant airport manager.
- Excellent managerial and administrative skills.
- Exceptional skill in written and oral communication.
- Strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Can effectively manage staff and perform multiple tasks.
- Knowledgeable of aviation policies and regulations.
- Sound understanding of human resource management regulations.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Assistant Airport Manager, London Airport
- Responsible for managing and supervising maintenance employees and staff.
- Manage and oversee the condition and purchase of airport equipment.
- Assist the airport manager in performing basic office tasks.
- Help the airport manager in other administrative duties.
2001 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.