Airport teletypists are employed by airlines where they usually work in the airline operations office. This job does not require an undergraduate degree but those hoping to enter this profession must be capable of operating teletyping machines. Teletypists are important in ensuring smooth and prompt communication between the airlines, the airport, passengers, and other individuals transacting with the aviation industry. They receive and send important messages and ensure that messages are promptly delivered and forwarded to the correct departments or personnel involved. Teletypists must be knowledgeable of aviation language and computer literate.
Sample Airport Teletypist CV Template
Mapleton Road, Chingford
London, E4 9XL
Industrious and fast-working individual hoping to be employed as a teletypist in an airline company that can utilize my skills for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of experience working as a teletypist of a top airline company.
- Fast typist and capable of receiving numerous calls.
- Highly organized and efficient in doing duties.
- Outstanding grasp of the English language for oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Willing to work extended hours and weekend shifts.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Teletypist, London Airline Company
- Receive messages, record them, and communicate with the proper department or personnel concerned.
- Send messages for official and business purposes.
- Keep and maintain a complete record of all messages received and sent.
With a high school diploma and an excellent academic standing.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.