Airport safety personnel are important employees in airports and airline industries. These personnel are responsible for ensuring safety and stability of the airport and the passengers in case of accidents, calamities, extreme weather conditions, or security threats. Airport safety personnel include airport firefighters and rescue workers. These personnel are professionally trained in the field they specialize in especially since the job is risky and requires specific skills and knowledge. Safety personnel function during emergency and non-emergency cases. They are involved in investigating complaints and suspicious persons or activities, as well as responding to alarms and accidents.
Sample Airport Safety Personnel CV Template
Caravel Close, Poplar
London, E16 8PD
Physically capable and quick-witted professional hoping to be employed as an airport safety personnel where I can contribute my capacity at maintaining safety for the benefit of the company and the passengers.
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of experience working as an airport safety personnel.
- Sound understanding of emergency response and first aid.
- Exposed to responding to different emergency situations such as fires and accidents.
- Highly capable of performing physically strenuous tasks.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A team player while capable of working independently.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Airport Safety Personnel, London Airport
- Investigate cases of suspicious or dubious characters or behaviour.
- Check the airport for any potential problems or safety threats.
- Respond to emergency situations such as fires or accidents.
With a high school diploma and first aid training.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.