Airport maintenance servicepersons are hired by airports or may be employed by companies that provide maintenance personnel for small airports. Airport maintenance servicepersons are responsible for performing tasks to keep airports and its facilities clean and well-maintained. They work under the supervision of the airport manager or airport engineer. Among the functions of airport maintenance servicepersons include keeping airport grounds well-groomed, keep runway free from dirt or snow, maintain runway lighting system, and perform carpentry jobs for small repairs. These servicepersons require a minimum of high school diploma.
Sample Airport Maintenance Serviceperson CV Template
Chingford, London, E17 6AE
Industrious and multi-tasking individual wanting to earn a job as an airport maintenance serviceperson where I can enrich my abilities and gain additional experience while working.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of work experience as an airport maintenance serviceperson.
- Resourceful and efficient in performing tasks.
- Knowledgeable of airport operations and daily tasks.
- Meticulous and can follow detailed instructions.
- Knowledgeable of driving trucks and operating relevant heavy equipment.
- With a driver’s license for driving trucks.
- Willing to work extra hours during extreme weather conditions.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Airport Maintenance Serviceperson, London Airport
- Cut grass and maintain shrubbery on airport grounds.
- Check runway lights and replace defective ones.
- Check airport structures and perform small repairs if needed.
- Paint structures that need repainting.
- Check electrical system for problems that need troubleshooting.
With a high school diploma and apprenticeship training as a maintenance serviceperson.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.