An airport fixed based operator line person is employed in airports or general aviation facilities where they work under the guidance of a fixed based operator. The FBO line person position is usually an entry level position and those employed as FBO line persons begin their careers in aviation through this position. Most FBO linepersons are young people who want to gain experience working with aircrafts. They perform numerous basic tasks such as parking aircraft, fueling them and helping in the maintenance work of aircrafts. FBO line persons are mostly paid on an hourly basis. Students interested in aviation careers can work part-time as FBO linepersons after school hours.
Sample Airport Fixed Based Operator Line Person CV Template
Hackney, London E8 6JT
Dynamic and motivated individual in an entry-level position is seeking a post as a fixed based operator lineperson where I can gain knowledge and experience about aircraft maintenance and the aviation industry.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess a passion and deep interest in aircrafts and aviation.
- Highly motivated and hard-working.
- With basic knowledge in aircraft maintenance and regulations in the aviation industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Constantly researching and keeps up-to-date with advances in the aviation industry.
- Willing to learn on the job and receive additional hands-on training.
- Can spend long hours of work, including weekends if necessary.
- Willing to travel to different locations to perform duties.
Possess a high school diploma and graduated with honors.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.