The Airline Ticket Office Manager is the airline’s traditional sales manager tasked with heading a team of reservations and ticketing agents for single and group bookings, corporate or private. The ticket office can be in downtown, malls, hotel lobbies and airports. There are fewer of them as most airline selling is done by travel agents and online portals. These days, the Airline Ticket Office Manager often works as the airline’s ambassador of goodwill ensuring health relationships with major travel agencies so they can provide preferential sale of the airline over others in any tour package.
Airline Ticket Office Manager CV Format
Justin R. Lowry
Margaret St., Key West, Florida
Phone: (305) 533-7684
To work as an Airline Ticket Office Manager for a large international airline
2002 – Present: Airport- Airline Ticket Office Manager, Continental Ticket Office, Key West
- Observe office hours and extend work if necessary to service corporate accounts
- Supervise ticket office staff to ensure they perform their duties and responsibilities as expected.
- Coordinate with promotions office to ensure the ticket office has all the promotional collaterals and advertising materials to heighten the airline’s presence to its walk-in customers
- Visit travel agents and invite them over to social gatherings and travel venues sponsored by the airline.
- Provide last level of escalation support for complaining passengers at the ticket office
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills.
Cited by management for from 2008 to 2010 for maintaining consistent ticket sales levels despite recession period
1998 – 2002: MBA, Florida State University
1995 – 1998: BS Economics, UCLA
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request