Airline schedule coordinators are employed by airports where they are responsible for monitoring and managing the schedule of all flight crew. They ensure that all scheduled flights are available by assigning pilots and flight crew for each flight. Thus, schedule coordinators handle the schedules of all crew to make sure that all flights are completely staffed. Schedule coordinators should keep track of the schedule of all staff, considering their leaves, vacations, and other matters including sudden changes in flight schedules or adjustments as requested by the crew. Schedule coordinators should be good in documentation and ensure that all records under his care are complete and updated.
Sample Airline Schedule Coordinator CV Template
Oxford Road, Manchester M16 9PL
Skilled and motivated job seeker hoping to get a position as a schedule coordinator in an airport where my abilities will be utilized for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of professional experience as a schedule coordinator.
- Excellent documentation and record-keeping skills.
- Excellent command of the English language in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent people management and time management skills.
- Knowledgeable in Air Regulations and policies regarding human resource management.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Schedule Coordinator, London Airport
- Review schedules of flights and crew to be able to assign crew to flights depending on their availability.
- Make sure that the crew is assigned to aircraft they are familiar with.
- Document all schedules of crew to easily make needed adjustments.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Air Transport Operations, London Aviation School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.