The Airline Catering Shift Supervisor is responsible for meeting the catering production demands within the work shift hours assigned. He or she reports directly to the Catering Head of a ground handling catering company or the inflight department of an airline. The work involves implementing the production quota for inflight meals of flights to be serviced during a define work shift hours.
Airline Catering Shift Supervisor CV Format
Albert G. Pascual
N. State St., Chicago, Illinois
Phone: (312) 587-2876
To work as a Catering Shift Supervisor in an airline or a ground handling catering company operating in LA Tom Bradley airport
2003 – Present: Airline Catering Shift Supervisor, Gate Gourmet, O’Hare International Airport
- Observe work shift schedules to ensure optimum work performance
- Check attendance of catering production teams in first, premium and economy class meal tray preparation lines.
- Check to ensure that warehouse is adequately stocked for the raw materials needed for food production.
- Supervise the packaging of meal trays for each service class and ensure they are in the right quantity and quality prior to loading to catering trucks.
- Coordinate with catering truck dispatchers to get product schedules in sync.
- Ensure proper turnover of any work spillovers to the next shift.
- Implement corporate work rules and code of disciplines among catering workers.
Skills and Qualification
- Excellent organizational and supervisory skills with ability to work long hours under demanding production schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Received management commendations between 2005 and 2009 for perfect attendance and consistent high performance rating
200 – 2003: BA Hotel and Restaurant Management, UCLA
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request