Cabin servicepersons are employed by airline companies or businesses specializing in cabin maintenance. They are responsible for cleaning and maintaining cabins, cockpits, and the entire interior of aircrafts between flights. They make sure that everything is spic and span, and that all facilities inside aircrafts are ready for use for incoming passengers, pilots, and flight crew. Cabin servicepersons must be fast workers since only a few minutes are available for them to finish their job. They must be capable of working in cramped spaces and knowledgeable of proper cleaning guidelines and standards. Cabin servicepersons need at least a high school diploma to be employed.
Sample Airline Cabin Serviceperson CV Template
West Midlands, Birmingham B36 1QL
Meticulous and hard-working individual looking for a job as a cabin serviceperson in an airline company where my skills are most suitable and can contribute to the excellent maintenance of aircraft interiors.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of experience working as a cabin serviceperson.
- With a keen eye for detail and cleanliness.
- Familiar with cleaning guidelines and standards in the aviation industry.
- Capable of working under pressure and time constraint.
- Highly organized and efficient in performing responsibilities.
- Responsible and reliable.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Cabin serviceperson, Birmingham Airline Company
- Check all facilities in aircraft interiors and carefully clean all parts.
- Vacuum floors, remove trash, wash lavatories, prepare cabins and seats, and provide new materials for use by next passengers.
Possess a high school diploma and graduated with good grades.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.