An airframe and engine mechanic looks after the technical specifications of the aircraft. The airframe components, ground handling, electrical and fuelling systems, gear systems and all other system components are managed and handled by the Airframe and Engine mechanic. The airframe and engine mechanic CV template must be detailed about the mechanical studies and training related to the airframe. The person applying for the post should get a CV template in order to get hold of the right job.
Airframe and Engine Mechanic CV Template
34/5, Park Lane,
Seeking for the pot of n aircraft mechanic with adequate knowledge and expertise so as to meet the organizational goals and help with the high skills and collaboration.
Summary of Qualifications
- Expert in Aircraft launching, refueling and replanting the worn out parts.
- Ability of aircraft inspection and ability to handle the core automated maintenance systems of the aircraft for its proper working.
- Strong capacity to meet deadlines and solving any problems arising with the airframe and its components.
- Courses on controlling the integrated maintenance system of the airplane.
Bachelors in Aircraft Engineering
West Coast School of Technology
2003- Military training for basic levels
Training in Aviation management and Logistics
- Jet Line Air Force Expeditor
[Senior engine mechanic- 2005-2007]
- Flight Air Force Base
[Junior aircraft engineer- 2007-2009]
- France Air Force Department
[Senior Chief Aircraft Expeditor- present]
- Rewarded the Best Maintenance officer in the year 2006 for careful up keep and maintenance of the aircraft.
Professional references upon request.