Aircraft load and dynamics engineers work for airline companies to ensure that the proper load is allowed on different kinds of aircrafts and that it is safely distributed in the aircraft. Aircraft load and dynamics engineers are graduates of engineering courses and have considerable work experience. They perform computations and analysis of data involving mass property, structure of the aircraft, inertia, and aerodynamic data to be able to ensure that there is no overloading of aircrafts. Aircraft load and dynamics engineers establish design criteria based on these data that are specific for each kind of aircraft and aircraft model.
Sample Aircraft Load And Dynamics Engineer CV Template
Northampton Square, London, EC3V 0HB
Analytical and meticulous worker is looking for a chance to be employed as an aircraft load and dynamics engineer in an airline company where I can significantly help in ensuring safety of flights.
Summary of Qualification
- Ten years of work experience as a flight engineer.
- Possess exceptional analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledgeable in finite element modelling and analysis codes.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Willing to work shifts and overtime work as needed.
Career Experience/Job History
2000 – Present: Aircraft load and dynamics Engineer, London Airline Company
- Generate and compute data to determine allowable load and load distribution for aircrafts.
- Create structural design criteria for aircrafts.
- Generate free-body diagrams.
1994 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, __ University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.