Aircraft fuelers work in airports. They are service personell who are tasked in transporting and providing fuel to aircrafts. Aircraft fuelers must be physically fit since they must deal with fuelling equipment that is heavy. They fill fuel trucks, operate them, and deliver the fuel to aircrafts that need to be filled before and in between flights. Aircraft fuelers may also be involved in transporting cleaning equipment and aircraft air-conditioning units. Although this career requires minimal skills, aircraft fuelers must be familiar with the different kinds of aircrafts and the proper methods of fuelling them.
Sample Aircraft Fueler CV Template
Greater Manchester, M28 5NZ
Agile and industrious worker seeking a job as an aircraft fueler for an airline company where I can be of best use in providing fuel to aircrafts ensuring safe trips of passengers.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as an aircraft fueler.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in supplying fuel to different kinds of aircrafts.
- Capable of working outdoors in different kinds of weather.
- Physically fit and capable of handling heavy equipment.
- Knowledgeable in operating and driving fuel trucks.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Aircraft Fueler, UK Airlines
- Check aircrafts and supply the proper amount of fuel for scheduled flights.
- Fill fuel trucks and transport fuel to aircrafts.
- Ensure that enough fuel is loaded to each aircraft.
- Transport other materials that may be requested by airline authorities.
- May be assigned to help in other mechanical tasks in airports.
Possess a high school diploma and valid driver’s license.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.