Air taxi or charter pilots work in companies providing charter trips or may also be commissioned as a pilot on a project basis. Air taxi or charter pilots are knowledgeable in piloting any aircraft but specifically use single engine or light twin engine planes for their duties. These pilots go on flight to bring passengers or cargo to specific destinations. Most of these trips are short distances but may take an entire day or several days to service a customer if the pilot is commissioned to wait for the customer after going places. The routes of these pilots may vary depending on the customer and their travel hours depend on the demands of the customer.
Sample Air Taxi Or Charter Pilot CV Template
Dartmouth Park Road
London, NW4 1SU
Responsible and reliable pilot is searching for a job as a charter pilot in a company where my flying skills can be maximized and opportunities for career advancement is available.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a charter pilot.
- Well-trained in flying single engine aircrafts.
- Experienced in flying to various destinations in the country.
- Courteous and well-mannered in dealing with passengers.
- With excellent skills in written and oral communication.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Charter Pilot, London Airline Company
- Work on a daily basis and assigned at least four flights a week.
- Sometimes commissioned on trips that require waiting for the passenger for several days.
- Help passengers in loading and deplaning.
Possess pilot certification and a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.