Air freight agents work in airports where they organize and manage matters involving air freight. They are service personnel that perform office-based tasks. Air freight agents receive air freight shipments and accurately document them in records. They ensure that records are well-kept and regularly updated so that no air freight is misplaced or lost without being monitored. Air freight agents also oversee the loading and unloading of all air freight to guarantee that these are carefully handled and are loaded and unloaded in excellent condition. Damages or problems with air freight should be promptly reported by air freight agents to airport management.
Sample Air Freight Agent CV Template
Manchester, Greater Manchester M28 5QB
Proactive and dedicated professional looking for employment as an air freight agent in an airport where I can contribute my organizational skills in maintaining an organized air freight sector.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of professional experience as an air freight agent.
- Sound understanding of policies and regulations regarding air freight transportation.
- Familiar in proper handling methods for different kinds of air freight.
- With accurate recording skills.
- Prompt and efficient worker capable of meeting deadlines.
- Capable of managing staff while working independently with minimum supervision.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Air Freight Agent, UK Airlines
- Receive and record air freight that arrives or departs from the airport.
- Assist and oversee the loading and unloading of air freight from aircrafts.
- Document all air freight that passes through the airport.
With a high school diploma.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.