Air cargo handlers are service personnel who are responsible for the timely transportation and movement of all cargo to and from the planes. They ensure that passenger baggage are safely transported onto the conveyer belts and ensure that these are not misplaced. Air cargo handlers sort baggage and load them into baggage compartments. They must do this with utmost care to protect baggage and cargo from being damaged. Air cargo handlers are important in ensuring the smooth flow of flights since any glitch regarding cargo loading can potentially cause delays and problems.
Sample Air Cargo Handler CV Template
Farfield Close, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B31 3XX
Hard-working and driven job seeker is hoping to become part of an airline company as an air cargo handler where I can utilize my abilities and help ensure smooth cargo transport.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as an air cargo handler.
- Highly capable of accomplishing multiple tasks under high pressure environment.
- Capable of lifting heavy cargo and baggage.
- Knowledgeable in driving forklifts to move cargoes.
- Excellent command of the English language in oral and written communication.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work long shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Air Cargo Handler, UK Airlines
- Transport baggage and cargo to aircrafts and load into baggage compartments.
- Operate forklift in transporting cargo safely and cautiously.
- Work outdoors under varying shift and work extended hours if necessary.
Possess a high school diploma with good academic standing.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.