Agricultural pilots are employed by companies needing aircrafts for agricultural purposes such as pesticide companies, government agencies, or aircraft companies that can be commissioned to provide such services. They must be knowledgeable of flying different kinds of aircrafts including helicopters which may be used for specific purposes. Agricultural pilots fly special kinds of aircrafts for spraying chemicals like pesticides and insecticides on farms, forests, or other areas. They may also be used to do aerial spraying of water and fire-fighting chemicals for forest fires or for surveying cattle and other farm animals during circumstances such as typhoons.
Sample Agricultural Pilot CV Template
Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BN
Reliable and industrious individual looking for a challenging job as an agricultural pilot in a company where my capabilities will be maximized and enhanced while providing excellent service.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of experience as an agricultural pilot.
- Vast knowledge in aerial spraying of different kinds of chemicals.
- Knowledgeable in basic agricultural information about crops and farm animals.
- Familiar with safety precautions about using chemicals.
- Capable of flying different kinds of aircrafts.
- Prompt and efficient worker.
- Demonstrate good performance under stressful work conditions.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Agricultural Pilot, Bath Airline Company
- Go on regular flights to spray insecticide and pesticide to orchards.
- Occasionally fly over farms to check for the condition of crops after spraying.
- During dry weather, tasked to spray water over farms.
Possess licensure as a pilot and finished high school.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.