An entry level automotive job profile is a position in which a candidate possesses sound theoretical knowledge on the technology and mechanism of automobiles. Being an entry level job seeker, his CV should essentially reflect the excellence achieved by him during the tenure of his course. Additionally, some industrial trainings and internships can be treated as an added advantage and must be mentioned in the CV.
Entry level Automotive CV Sample
Name: Brandon Jeremy Jones
Address: 23K, East Mangrove Avenue, Pine Valley, LA.
Telephone No.: (432) 462289
Cell no.: 4419437659
Email id- email@example.com
2009- Masters in Automotive Engineering from University of Ohio.
2006- Bachelors in Engineering from University of Ohio.
2008- Internship at Beavercreek Automobiles and Engineering.
As entry level automotive personnel, I aspire to seek the job in the automotive industry which will expose me to critical engineering processes where I can exercise my expertise. Besides, I am interested in applying my innovative ideas which will set my organization apart among the fleet.
- Maintain, inspect and fix light automobiles that run on ethanol, gasoline or electricity.
- Mechanical repairing of light vehicles.
- Application of computer based devices and electronic equipments in vehicle manufacture and maintenance.
- Introduction of innovative designs in automotive architecture.
- Secured the first position in the National Automobiles Fair (NAF), held at Ohio in 2009.
- Got selected for the Internship at Beavercreek Automobiles and Engineering and secured the 2nd position in the course of 6 months.