An automotive sales manager has the responsibility to manage the sales department of an automotive industry. His duties also include sales team management and its proper operation. Therefore a candidate’s CV must highlight all the important qualities that the position demands for.
Sample Automotive sales Manger CV
Name: Mac Lewis
Address: 3D, Edwine Road Texas- H868
Telephone Number: 638781
I have a strong desire to get associated with a winning automotive company that would help me to exercise my managerial skills at its best. Moreover, I am looking for a position that would help me to implement my sales operation ideas.
2008: Masters in Business Administration, with major in Sales and marketing from University Of Houston
2006: Bachelors in Sales and marketing, University of Houston.
- Worked as assistant automotive sales manager at International automotive technologies for 2009-2010.
- Assisted the board of directors of International automotive technologies for the year 2009-2010.
- I have handled all sales and marketing related issues.
- Responsible for sales team management and proper work coordination.
- I have always gained client satisfaction in automotive sales.
- I have also gained enormous appreciation for my noteworthy performance in client satisfaction.
- Received the degree of excellence in sales and marketing from the board of directors Of International Automotive technologies.
- Was invited to give a lecture at Automotive conference “Young Automotive Entrepreneurs” 2008 and received the top 10 best automotive sales and marketing manager award.
- Awarded by International Automotive technologies for organizing the best sales objective program.