Sports photography is a genre of photography that can be easily tagged as one of the most difficult ones as it involves a lot of precision and timing. A sports photographer CV should be one that speaks on behalf of the applicant. All details of qualifications and skills of the person are mandatory to write. The following sample could give an idea so as to how a CV should be framed.
Sample sports photographer CV
Name: Jack Robinson
Address: 567-F, first floor G complex, CA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of academics and courses pursued
Graduation: Arts degree from Joseph’s college, CA with a 67% aggregate
- Basic photography course for a period of 6 months from Allen film studio, CA
- Advanced course in photography with the specialisation in sports from Allen film studio, CA
- Special training program at Gail sports academy for a period of 12 months.
Expertise and specialisation
- Specialisation in sports photography
- Shooting day and night cricket matches for long stretches of time
- Recording key moments with precision and clarity
- Advanced knowledge of sports like Cricket, tennis, car racing and football
- Worked as a junior assistant at Melbourne cricket ground for capturing test match for duration of 18 months.
- Worked with commonwealth games federation for shooting archery and tennis
- Training photography aspirants for 6 months in Australia
To be a well known and recognised sport event photographer and to start a photography institute in the later years of career.